Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Duct Tape or Nails

A man dies and goes to heaven. Of course, St. Peter meets him at the
Pearly Gates. St. Peter says, "Here's how it works. You need 100
points
to make it into heaven. You tell me all the good things you've done,
and I
give you a certain number of points for each item, depending on how
good it
was. When you reach 100 points, you get in."

"Okay," the man says, "I was married to the same woman for 50 years
and
never cheated on her, even in my heart."

"That's wonderful," says St.Peter, "that's worth three points!"

"Three points?" he says.

"Well, I attended church all my life and supported its ministry with
my
tithe and service."

"Terrific!" says St.Peter. "That's certainly worth a point."

"One point!?!!"

"I started a soup kitchen in my city and worked in a shelter for
homeless
veterans."

"Fantastic, that's good for two more points," he says.

"Two points!!! "Exasperated, the man cries.
"At this rate the only way I'll get into heaven is by the grace of
God."

"Bingo, 100 points! Come on in.

We often try to fix problems with WD-40 and duct tape. God did it
with
nails.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home