Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Monday, October 02, 2006

Mary Had A Little Lamb


Mary had a little lamb,
His fleece was white as snow.
And everywhere that Mary went,
The Lamb was sure to go.

He followed her to school each day,
T'wasn't even in the rule.
It made the children laugh and play,
To have a Lamb at school.

And then the rules all changed one day,
Illegal it became;
To bring the Lamb of God to school,
Or even speak His Name!

Every day got worse and worse,
And days turned into years.
Instead of hearing children laugh,
We heard gun shots and tears.

What must we do to stop the crime,
That's in our schools to day?
Let's let the Lamb come back to school,
And teach our kids to pray!

*I have posted this before but there it is again. My heart and prayers go out to all of the victims' families and the families of the killers'.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent, I will pass this one around!

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for this beautiful post. I agree with you completely that we need more stringent gun control.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home