Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Friday, November 10, 2006

This was sent to me in an e-mail. I don't know if it is true but it is wonderful nonetheless.
Arlington National Cemetary




Rest easy, sleep well my brothers.


Know the line has held, your job is done.


Rest easy, sleep well.


Others have taken up where you fell, the line has held.


Peace, peace, and farewell...






Readers may be interested to know that these wreaths -- some 5,000 -- are donated by the Worcester Wreath Co. of Harrington, Maine . The owner, Merrill Worcester, not only provides the wreaths, but covers the trucking expense as well. He's done this since 1992. A wonderful guy. Also, most years, groups of Maine school kids combine an educational trip to DC with this event to help out. Making this even more remarkable is the fact that Harrington is in one the poorest parts of the state.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful post! Thanks also for the background.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger The Gatekeeper said…

    You have an awesome site. Hope you don't mind me hanging around once in a while. I tried to buy/rent from you at BE but couldn't find you there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home