Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Monday, December 12, 2005

Merry Christmas!


YOU CAN'T STEAL MY CHRISTMAS
Poem by Sharon Steege

I don't know who they are
Saying I can't greet the crowd
The way that I want to
Can't say CHRISTMAS out loud.

I walk into a business place
See things that I rather not see
But dare I not say CHRISTMAS
And ask for a "holiday" tree.

What happened to freedom of speech
And living in the land of the free
How can they take my CHRISTMAS money
But can't say MERRY CHRISTMAS to me.

Men and women have given their lives
So we could still go free
I wonder how they would feel
At saying "HOLIDAY" TREE.

Come on AMERICA let's wake up
Don't let our freedom escape
If they get by with doing this
What else will they take.

This is starting to get out of hand,
And I've begun to keep track
Well I've just about had enough
I'M TAKING CHRISTMAS BACK.

So MERRY CHRISTMAS AMERICA
I hope this gets all over the net
If we all stand united and take freedom back
'Twill be our best CHRISTMAS YET!



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger 4given4ever said…

    That's too bad and too sad. I work at Wal-Mart and we were told that we could say Merry Christmas if we wanted to. I think this whole thing is utterly ridiculous. The spirit of Christmas is in your heart 365 days of the year if you've got Jesus in your heart. If you want to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, go for it. It's Merry Christmas to me! Thanks for visiting and come back soon and....Have a very Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger cybeRanger said…

    Wishing you and your loved ones a Lovely Christmas and a very blessed 2006!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger 4given4ever said…

    Thank you very much. And God bless you and have a very Merry Christmas yourself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home