Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Meet my new renter!

I have a new renter for the week. He has a lot of very good reading. I think you will enjoy it. I know I did. Pursuing Truth Tell him forgivenforever sent ya!

I hope everybody likes the video I have of Mercy Me: I Can Only Imagine (at the bottom of the page). That is one of my favorite songs because that is me to a T. I can't even imagine what I'll do when I see Jesus. It boggles the mind. Sometimes I just want to cry when I think of what He did for me after what I've done in my life. It's hard to understand why He still loves me but I know He does. And I love Him so much there's no describing it. I just want to make Him proud of me and praise Him to the best of my ability and give Him the glory in everything I do because I do it for Him.


I don't know about everybody else but I haven't even started my Christmas (yes, I said Christmas,not Holiday) shopping yet. Leave it to me; waiting around till the last minute to do it. That way I can hustle and bustle with the rest of the shoppers. My husband wants a St. Louis Cardinal jersey. So it's off the mall for that one. And my son, who is 19, just wants money. Go figure! So it's a Wal-Mart gift card for him I guess. And a few other gifts for parents and step-parents. Something here, something there. Oh, I love this time of year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home