Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Monday, November 28, 2005

What a weekend!

Well, I hope everybody had a very nice and safe Thanksgiving holiday. We've still got turkey slices for sandwiches left. Whew! Ate way too much.

I also had to work the night before and the night of Thanksgiving. Yes, you heard right. I had to work the morning of.....BLACK FRIDAY!!

Oh my! The killer instinct comes out in people during...BLACK FRIDAY. Pushing, shoving, tempers, you name it. It's funny just watching. But it's over now for another year. Let the shopping begin!



It was Bedlam Baby!! It was a great weekend for my OU Sooners. Wow! What a game! Now, I wonder which bowl game they are going to? I"m very proud of them this year. They had some tough times with inexperienced players but they did all right. Can't wait till next year. BOOMER SOONER!!

If you can open your Bible anytime and read it, if you can go to church and worship freely to God, if you can talk openly to anyone about Jesus, Praise God! There are so many people that can't. Please visit this site and thank God every day for the blessings He gives you. The Voice Of The Martyrs

Something happened at work the other night that I've got to address. I HATE gossip...God HATES gossip. You know, I got my butt beat growing up if I tattle-taled on my brother. My dad always said: "Don't you come tattle on your brother unless he's dying!" I don't know why someone seems to think that they are getting brownie points by tattle-taleing on someone on something they said to someone else just because they were eavesdropping on a conversation that was none of their business to start with. And then to exaggerate it and twist it around. It just makes them look like idiots I think. But what do I know? Here's what God says about it: "Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, him I will destroy; the one who has a haughty look and a proud heart, him I will not endure. Psalm 101:5. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evil-doer, or as a busybody in other people's matters. 1 Peter 4:15

Please go by and visit my renter. She has a great site full of laughs and info. The Reign of EllenTell her forgivenforever sent ya!

Well, we live, and we learn. And life goes on.

Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home