Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Thursday, March 15, 2007

World's Greatest Man


The Greatest Man in History was and is Jesus Christ, He had no servants, yet they called Him Master. Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He died and was buried in a borrowed tomb, yet He lives today. I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    words do not do that man justice

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love you jesus

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Chuck Norris said…

    CHUCK NORRIS!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At the mention of His name, every knee bows, and every tongue confesses that Jesus Christ is the Lord. He is the Alpha and Omega: the Beginning and the End. With Him, there is no IMPOSSIBILITY. I Hail Him, My Lord.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home