Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Things God Can't Do

I know you are thinking I've finally lost it.
And maybe your right, (smile)! Anyway, we are
all taught that God can do anything and everything,
but there are a few hundred things He can't do.
Want to see some of them? OK...

God can't be blamed if you don't make it into Heaven.
Hebrews 2:1-3

God can't be figured out.
Ecclesiastics 11:5

God can't accept less than my whole heart.
Deuteronomy 6:5

God Can't be stopped.
Daniel 4:35

God's word can't change.
Psalm 119:89

God can't be fooled.
Hebrews 4:12

God's plan for my life can't be bad.
Jeremiah 29:11

God can't be selfish.
Romans 8:32

God can't be the author of confusion
1 Corinthians 14:33

God can't be silenced.
Psalm 50:3

God can't be prejudice.
Acts 10:34-35

God can't lie.
Hebrews 6:18

God can't lose anything.
John 6:39

God can't give us a spirit of fear.
2 Timothy 1:7

God can't stand sin.
Isaiah 59:2

God can't be given less than all.
Romans 12:1

God can't be worshiped enough.
Revelation 4:8

God can't be impressed by us.
Isaiah 64:6

God can't make junk.
Genesis 1:31

God can't lose.
Psalm 98:1

God can't stop thinking about me.
Psalm 139:17-18

God's church can't be defeated.
Matthew 16:18

God can't be given a problem He can't solve.
Matthew 19:26

God can't stop loving you.
Jeremiah 31:3

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger watchman on the wall said…

    all is good and well and all is true. But I think the most important one is I did not see it. Is God can't make you REPENT But that might go with Heb 2:1-3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home