Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Monday, March 06, 2006

Church Going

Here is a little joke that is kinda funny but it brings a powerful message:


Preacher: "How come I never see you in church anymore, Morris?"

Morris: "There are too many hypocrites there, Reverend."

Preacher: "Don't worry, Morris; there's always room for one more."


You'd be surprised how many people who don't go to church think like that. I know because I used to be one of those people. But church is a "hospital" for sick people. And I definitely was "sick". But I'm on "medication" and getting better every day. Praise God!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Wes said…

    I liked this one very much, and also the one titled "Judge Not". I hope I don't get "hush's" when I enter Heaven's door.
    I just posted a new blog on my blogsite. Do visit it. A busy academic life keeps me from posting there as frequently as I'd like to.
    Bye!

    -Wes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home