Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Monday, March 06, 2006

Church Going

Here is a little joke that is kinda funny but it brings a powerful message:


Preacher: "How come I never see you in church anymore, Morris?"

Morris: "There are too many hypocrites there, Reverend."

Preacher: "Don't worry, Morris; there's always room for one more."


You'd be surprised how many people who don't go to church think like that. I know because I used to be one of those people. But church is a "hospital" for sick people. And I definitely was "sick". But I'm on "medication" and getting better every day. Praise God!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Let Grace Rain Down said…

    No kidding so true. I believed that also, sad but true. Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger forgivenforever said…

    You're quite welcome. I think that's what keeps a lot of people out of church and that's what is sad. Not only are they depriving themselves of the greatest joy there is, but they are depriving Jesus of their presence.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Wes said…

    I liked this one very much, and also the one titled "Judge Not". I hope I don't get "hush's" when I enter Heaven's door.
    I just posted a new blog on my blogsite. Do visit it. A busy academic life keeps me from posting there as frequently as I'd like to.
    Bye!

    -Wes

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home