Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Monday, February 06, 2006

Video

I have a new music video again. And this one is very special. It is one of my very favorite songs by one of my very favorite singers.

It says what I feel inside along with millions of other Americans.

I personally want to thank every one of the men and women in the armed services and the men and women behind the scenes who give their all for the citizens and future citizens of America. I know that you have paid or are paying the ultimate price for freedom for us.

God Bless you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home