Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Goodbye and Welcome!

I want to say goodbye to my previous renter: Joyful Mother It was a real pleasure and I hope you go by and see her site. You will really like it. Tell her forgivenforever sent ya!

I want to welcome my new renter: Blogging Days and Blogging Nights I really like her site. I really enjoyed reading it. I know you will too. Tell her forgivenforever sent you!

Also I want to mention something. As you may have noticed if you've ever been here before, I have changed my look. I hope you like it. Well, I lost a few things; a few links and stuff. So if you want me to add you to my links section on the right, please send me your site/blog address and I will visit it first of course, and if I like it, I will surely add it. All I ask is that you add mine as well to your site/blog. If you have been my renter in the past and you would like me to add you to my links, please let me know. I'm just too lazy to research my past posts to get addresses. It doesn't mean I don't like you.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Good song DC Talk ..Jesus Freak right?...Nice site.I will most definately go visit your new renter...I just got done renting from her ....she is awesome and has a great site :) I am adding you to my blogroll ,it is always nice to find some fellow Christian bloggers.
    God Bless and have a great weekend:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home