Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New renter

I want to welcome my new renter. I really like her blog. It is full of good reading and funny too. So go visit Sting My Heart. Tell her forgivenforever sent you!

She also has another site where you can get glittery tags. They are very pretty. Check them out at My Lighter Side.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Thank you for accepting my bid :). I am very grateful...And thanks for promoting my Glitter Tags :)

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger 4given4ever said…

    You're more than welcome. They are very pretty. Thank you for choosing me for your week long stay. God bless you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home