Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Monday, September 26, 2005

I've only been a Christian for a few short years. But I've learned so much since then. Do you remember the time you first asked Jesus into your heart and made him Lord over your life? If you can't, there's something wrong. That should be the best day of the rest of your life. You're reborn! Born again! New life! Wow! What a feeling! Here is just a few things that I've thought and wondered about since becoming a Christian:
  • I was talking to someone one time and they said "well, we're all God's children." Well, not really. I guess you can say that since we were all created by God. But wait a minute. Satan was created by God. And I really don't think God is going to be calling Satan home to be with him anytime soon.
  • I've heard someone say when asked if they've accepted Jesus as their saviour: "I believe in God. That's what counts." Well, not really. Even the demons believe in God. That's not what what will get you to Heaven. Not doing good works, not helping other people, not preaching at the pulpit, not being a deacon of your church, or even being the Pope. Jesus says in John 14:6: "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." He does mean nobody! And I think I'm going to have to believe Him. So just believing ain't gonna get it. Jesus also says in John 3:3: "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." And again, I'm gonna have to believe Him. Wait, here it is again in John 3:7: "You must be born again." And you guessed it. Jesus said it.

Well, gotta go for now. But I'll ramble on some more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home