Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Friday, September 16, 2005

If you don't know Christ.........


gotjesus_800

If you have never received Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, why not do it right now?

Simply repeat this prayer with sincerity: "Lord Jesus, I believe that You are the Son of God. I believe that You became man and died on the cross for my sins. I believe that God raised You from the dead and made You the Savior of the world. I confess that I am a sinner and I ask You to forgive me, and to cleanse me of all my sins. I accept Your forgiveness, and I receive You as my Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen."

"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved...for, 'Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9,10,13.

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9


Now that you have accepted Jesus as your Savior:

1) Read your Bible daily-it is your spiritual food that will make you a strong Christian.

2) Pray and talk to God daily-He desires for the two of you to communicate and share your lives with each other.

3) Share your faith with others-be bold to let others know that Jesus loves them.

4) Regularly attend a local church where Jesus is preached, where you can serve Him and where you can fellowship with other believers.

5) Let His love in your heart touch the lives of others by your good works done in His name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home