Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Monday, October 10, 2005

We'll Be Back!


Well, I survived an OU/Texas game! And it wasn't pretty. They slaughtered us 45-12. We couldn't throw, run, catch, intercept, tackle, etc. But you know, everybody was pretty nice about it. Most people anyway. There were a few cocky Longhorn fans that really rubbed our face in it. But hey, they earned the right to do that for 1 year. I mean, after all, we've been rubbing for quite a few years now. So, we'll give 'em one year. But wait till next year, because we WILL be back! Congratulations Texas Longhorns! And I mean that from the bottom of my Sooner heart!


BEVO.....It's what's for dinner!





Let the Red River Rivalry continue!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Rocky said…

    As a Sooner fan from Western PA, I must admit I love this line:

    "Bevo - It's what's for dinner!"

    Just love it. We'll be back!

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger 4given4ever said…

    Ha ha ha ha. I'm glad you liked it. We say it a lot here in Oklahoma. Ongoing rivalry and all. It's always good to meet another Sooner fan. And we WILL be back next year.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Rocky said…

    My Sooners jersey is a bit tattered...got it several years ago from my sister when she lived out there... #25 (whoever that was at the time, probably 1999 or 2000)and I have about 3 hats stashed somewhere that I won't part with either, despite my wife's insistence!

    Anywho, I want to get some new OU gear for certain!

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger 4given4ever said…

    You can go to Soonersports.com. It is a neat site for all news according to the Sooners.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home