Christian Banner Exchange
The Gospel Banner Exchange

Turn on your speakers and enjoy a music video located at bottom of page! (please take time to load)

Here are all of my friends on Goldtoken.com

Footsteps Of Love

My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.


For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Friday, September 02, 2005

In Crisis


God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Psalm 46:1-3

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be nor more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away. Revelation 21:4.


My heart goes out to all of the victims of hurricane Katrina. My prayers are with you and your families.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CNN anchors break down
    I'm watching Anderson Cooper lose it right now. He just went bananas on Mary L. Landrieu, the Senator from Louisiana - she was talking a lot of wishy-washy policy and Andy just totally faced her by telling a ...
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a online e-course site/blog. It pretty much covers online e-course related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I THINK THIS IS GREAT! THE VARIOUS ARTICLES ARE JUST PERFECT FOR THE START OF YOUR DAY. YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB WITH THIS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

     
  • At 4:07 AM, Blogger . said…

    This is off subject but I saw that you work at Walmart & I was wondering if it was that bad because I am looking for employment. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home